Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just another day

Well, I've been out of work for nine months. Nine months of shoving resumes out the door. Nine months of rejection. Nine months of trying to make ends meet. I'm pretty much going out of my mind.

It's amazing how you try to do everything right, and nothing winds up working out. I went to school. I got a degree in Computer Science. I wanted to go into computers. I work hard. I even worked at a large corporation for 13 years in various capacities. I have pretty decent experience. And yet, even after doing everything right, no one wants to give me a chance.

We moved from Colorado to Florida in order to start somewhere completely different. We wanted to have completely different surroundings, completely different people, and completely different activities. Colorado didn't offer anything we liked anymore. Florida is really a fun place to live. But the unemployment here is too high. I'm not sure what we're going to do anymore.

Ahh, well, back to the mindless sending out of more resumes. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment